Royal Rangers provides men with the tools to model Christlike manhood as they mentor boys on a Bible-based, Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered journey to maturity in the faith. Boys learn to study and apply what the Bible says about integrity, doctrine, biblical worldview, cultural issues and manhood. In addition, the Royal Rangers ministry molds boys into servant leaders by teaching them:
- Vital Social skills that will be used for the rest of their life
- Equipping them with the knowledge on how to tackle life’s challenges
- Attitude is everything, it will make you or break you
- Leadership is influence, wherever they walk in life they can influence others positively
- Service Skills are a necessary part of life, knowing how to get things done will set them apart from others
At Path Church we value that scripture teaches God created all of mankind, male and female (Gen. 5:2, Mark 10:6); not wrong… just different. That each half of God’s creation has different talents, gifts and abilities; that we are all made in His image and are each beautifully, wonderfully, and creatively made. The Royal Ranger program has been designed to help not just the boys discover who they are and how they are made, but us as parents as well. That we would be able to more fully live out Proverbs 22:6a which says, “Train up a child in the way they should go [teaching them to seek God’s wisdom and will for his abilities and talents].” We invite you to check out the video testimonials on this page and also check out the Royal Ranger’s website for even more information: http://royalrangers.com/ To get your boy(s) signed up or for more information please fill out the contact form below and a member of our leadership team will contact shortly. You may also call the church directly @ 541.664.3353, ask for Pastor Ryan.